Monday, October 25, 2010

God is a highly evolved robot

"Then I found this and though... perfect... eventually we'll all be Cyborgs that cannot die..."

Earth in the Beginning - Revised and Enlarged Edition [Hardcover]
Eric N. Skousen (Author)



So, I took a class on Science and the Restoration that expanded my understanding of how the gospel and science fit together... Then, I got a hold of this interesting book... True or not, it sold me on the idea that I could not determine of my own mind that God was not allowed to utilize the scientific concept of Evolution to create man... Let him figure out the complex intricacies. I'll simply believe that it was done by his hand... Then, I remembered something Spencer W. Kimball said in The Miracle of Forgiveness. In the sake of laziness (check it as you like) Pres. Kimball made the connection with technology's ability to "see all" to God's ability to also see all. Could there be a connection between technology and the omnipotent (all powerful) nature of God?


Then I found this and though... perfect... eventually we'll all be Cyborgs that cannot die... Which was spawned on a search about Alvin Toffler and his book Future Shock (more specifically I was checking out the Youtube links of a documentary on the book). And just for another awesome look into what may be in the future (singularity) check this site out.


No comments:

Post a Comment