Monday, October 25, 2010

Why do I care!!!?

Did you know that there was an ancient computation machine made completely of barely, hay, bees, and a rock? Not really. But there are some really cool things that built up to creating a computer. Like, ethnic children in the Dell lab that brought me this lovely machine - by the way, Santa's elves could learn a thing or two from those little workers.


Why do I care!!!? I do and I don't... I love learning... Brick, are you just picking words at random and saying you love them? No... I love learning... I love learning. I really do. I find the development of computers fascinating. I wish I could better put a computer together and design what functions it can do. But I don't have the muster to do it... not now anyway... I'm really glad that God has placed smart people on the earth and that I can buy their hard work... I don't want to be part of the social open source stuff because I'm lazy... I can't even begging to dream up the new things that computers should be able to do... Well, I can dream stuff up, but I have no initiative to "get the ball rolling." Maybe someday... nah...

Anyway, thank you dell, and apple, and HP, and all you wonderful little people out there who make new computers and new programs for me to utilize... may God speed your journey.

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to write open source software to participate in a project. You can use it, find a bug, and file a report. You can write documentation. You can simply donate money when you become rich and famous. I'll thank you in advance. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how do I log a bug, and how do I know that it will get fixed?

    I click the "yes" button everytime I have a failure and I'm prompted to log it... but I've never seen the problems get fixed.

    ReplyDelete